Subject: RE: Question about battery power

RE: Question about battery power

From: Aregullin, Manuel <Manuel_Aregullin_at_Intuit.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:35:13 -0700

Thanks for answering so quickly. What you responded with makes sence given
what I'm noticing. I can turn off the unit and when I pick it back up
durning my lunch break and power it up, the battery level is roughly the
same as when I switched it on earlier in the morning. I have a couple more
questions to make sure I understand.
Does this MA adjustment actually allow the user to adjust how much power is
used? Would I be correct in assuming that if I adjust this setting lower, I
can extend my play time?

I've got to say. I purchased this unit, and as a blind person I was able to
figure it out using some common sence and logic, neither of which I have in
great amounts. But after finding rockbox, and finding the voice options, I
realize how powerful this unit is. I think its pretty awsome.
Good work yall.
Thank you
Manuel