Subject: Re: LCD Backlight

Re: LCD Backlight

From: Brian <gcrockboxer13_at_columbus.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:30:26 -0400

Wasnt there talk of customizable F2 and F3 buttons? I could see something
like this:

Menu
    General Settings
        Button Customization
            F2-Left
            F2-Down
            F2-Right
            F3-Left
            F3-Down
            F3-Right

and for each of the buttons would open up an option change screen, which
would read like this:

F2-Left:
Shuffle

And as you press up and down Shuffle would turn to any/every other menu
option, which will then appear in the F2 menu, with the current value of
that option just below it.

Just a thought.

Brian