Subject: Re: Question about record function

Re: Question about record function

From: Robert Murray <rob_at_mur.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:33:36 +0100

Hi

Voice prompts work in recording settings, just not in the recording
screen. It doesn't stop you from being able to record though. When
in the recording screen, use left and right to adjust the recording
level, and press play to start recording. press stop to stop
recording, and stop again to return to the menu.

Cheers

Rob