Subject: RE: Question about battery power
From: Mike Holden (
Date: 2004-07-22

Aregullin, Manuel said:
> Thanks Ronald and everyone who has responded to this question. I do
> notice that my settings will go quite high. I know that I can go as high
> as 3000 milli-amp hours. I wonder if it is wise to set this setting as
> high as it will go. Can anyone tell me if this would work?

Like I posted yesterday in response to your question, you can set the
value to whatever you like, but nothing will change other than the
prediction of how long the unit will last. It will not change how long it
will run for in any way whatsoever. You should set it to the value written
on the batteries to get the most accurate prediction of runtiome

Mike Holden

Rockbox page: