Subject: Re: ROMbox for fm recorders?
From: Mat Holton (
Date: 2004-07-22

>A mid-term solution (if we like and want ROM execution) is to replace the
>Archos image with something smaller: A Rockbox variant which does only
>charging, USB enable, and .ajz loading.

That a brilliant idea!
Can we have the .ajz stored somewhere in the .Rockbox directory, so it's not cluttering up my root
directory please? okay, maybe that's not important!

"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders
what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of ."

 They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd