Subject: Re: Unusable files from recorder: would VBRFIX help?
From: Ronald Teune (
Date: 2004-07-22

Hi Dave,

I think VBRFix would fix your problems. It isn't in the plugins folder
anymore, but in the viewers folder. Just press On+Play on a file, select
Open With, and then VBRFix. Maybe you have to set the Independent Frames
to On (in the rec. menu) to be able to use mp3directcut.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:54:06 -0700, David H. Straayer
<> wrote:

> I use my V2 Recorder to dub cassettes. Lately, I have been having
> trouble trying to use the resulting files. They aren't accepted by
> software like Nero or MP3DirectCut.
> Might VBRFIX help? It isn't among the plugins on my flash version, so I
> guess if I'm to use it I'll have to find it.
> Is there a Windows version, or does it only work as a plugin?
> Could somebody explain whether it might help, or suggest why these files
> I'm spending so much time recording are useless?
> Dave Straayer

Ronald Teune
= 1/2 *