Subject: Advice needed
From: Rocker (
Date: 2004-07-23

Hello fellow Rockboxers,

Well it has finally happened. My FMR has kicked the bucket! It won't fire up. It won't connect to USB. All I get is the red & the yellow lights on when charging and they stay on when disconnected from the charger as well. There is absolutely nothing showing on the LCD. So, is this what is call the RLOD phenomenon? Any advice as to what to do? Is my box gone for good? Can it be fixed? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I miss my Rockbox! I can't find any replacement units anymore! Oh wo is me!

Yours in despair...rocker