Subject: Re: Advice needed
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (
Date: 2004-07-23

I guess Rocker won't be Rock'n any more!
I would first try replacing the battery, and if that does not work, I would
pull the hard drive and take it to a computer repair shop, and ask them to
try loading it. Or buy a USB cable for plugging into hard drives, including
laptop size, and test it that way yourself. This will narrow the
possibilities of where the problem lies.