Subject: Re: search function.
From: rockbox_at_wrybread.com
Date: 2004-07-24

Nevermind, I found it. For anyone else looking for it, On + Play on a playlist,
choose "open with", then "search". Put in your search text, thankfully it's not
case sensitive, and it outputs the results to a playlist in the same folder
called "search results.m3u". Extremely cool.

And to the person wondering about searching the whole HD, create a playlist of
your whole jukebox (while in the root, go to playlist options --> create
playlist) then search that playlist.

It's an amazingly fast search, searches my 80 gigs (~18,000 mp3s) in under 30 secs.