Subject: RE: [ 989420 ] Safe poweroff
From: Tim Elliott (
Date: 2004-07-24

I love this patch! I think it is ready for the daily builds. I really want
to try this with ROMbox.

About the bug, I never use the charger since the socket is some how screwed
up on my unit. I just swap batteries. Under normal operation, without this
patch, does it go to the charging screen when holding OFF with the charger
plugged in? If I remember correctly, it stays at the browser. The only way
to get the charging screen is to turn the unit off, THEN plug in the