Subject: Safe poweroff: Odd behaviour (bug?) with

Safe poweroff: Odd behaviour (bug?) with

From: mat holton <matholton_at_landofconfusion.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:53:22 +0100

Great update, this will save me litteraly seconds after i've cycled home
from work HD to spin down!). Okay, sarcasm aside I really do thinkg it's
cool :-) but there is one slight problem perhaps no one has picked up yet:

1. set rockbox to Resume->Ask
2. start machine
3. Choose 'No' to resume, using the Off button as i generally do.
4. Wonder why it says "Press OFF to shut down"!

Perhaps I shouldn't use the OFF to answer no when it says any other key but
i'm just used to ON to mean YES and OFF to mean NO.

mat