Subject: Re: CVS

Re: CVS

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:55:26 +0100

Update:

I have just recompiled with the latest CVS and my speech problems are
gone! :-)
I have no idea why though :(

However, I am still very interested to discover a solution to my CVS problem.

I noticed that haxx.se runs a mailing list which claims to send me
notification of CVS updates, but although I believe I have signed up, I
have never received an email from the service. Does anyone know of this
service or use it successfully?

Thanks again,

BC