Subject: Weird sounds while charging
From: Frederik Möllers (frederik.moellers_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-07-25

If I charge my Jukebox (Studio 20), sometimes I hear sounds like if sparks
are jumping over because a pin is broken or something like that. If I move
the plug from the charger a bit, I can sometimes stop the sound. Nothing
seems to have happened to my Jukebox, it still works without problems, but
the sound is pretty annoying, since I always sleep next to the charging box
:(. Does somebody know the problem and can maybe help me?

Frederik Möllers

--
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."

"Wars are begun by frightened men."

(Tom Clancy)

+++ GMX DSL-Tarife 3 Monate gratis* +++ Nur bis 25.7.2004 +++ Bis 24.000 MB oder 300 Freistunden inkl. http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl