Subject: Weird sounds while charging
From: Frederik Möllers (
Date: 2004-07-25

If I charge my Jukebox (Studio 20), sometimes I hear sounds like if sparks
are jumping over because a pin is broken or something like that. If I move
the plug from the charger a bit, I can sometimes stop the sound. Nothing
seems to have happened to my Jukebox, it still works without problems, but
the sound is pretty annoying, since I always sleep next to the charging box
:(. Does somebody know the problem and can maybe help me?

Frederik Möllers

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."

"Wars are begun by frightened men."

(Tom Clancy)

+++ GMX DSL-Tarife 3 Monate gratis* +++ Nur bis 25.7.2004 +++ Bis 24.000 MB oder 300 Freistunden inkl.