Subject: Re: AW: Porting Rockbox to XCleff 800 / i.Beat 500
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-07-26

Hello,

I'm not a low-level programmer at all, so please bear with me and my lack of knowledge.
If one was to attempt to port Rockox to another platform would I be correct in saying that part of the solution would
be to find (or code) a c-compiler for the CPU in question?
Then alter any assembler code to match the desired CPU?

Please, don't have a go at me if this is completely wrong. It would make me feel silly...

mat

-----Original Message-----From: VooDoo <2VooDoo_at_gmx.de>To: 'Rockbox development' <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 26/07/2004 12:02Subject: AW: Porting Rockbox to XCleff 800 / i.Beat 500Hi,

thank you very much.

I think this takes my time for the next weeks =) *g*.

Is there anyone else with this player?

C ya

VooDoo

"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders
what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of ."

 They Might Be Giants.