Subject: AW: AW: Porting Rockbox to XCleff 800 / i.Beat 500
From: VooDoo (2VooDoo_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-07-26

Hmm - that makes it more difficult than I thought.

The platform is very nice indeed. Because of that I bought this unit.
It hat a very nice CPU, 32MB Ram, Software en-/decoding, ...
I like everything about it except the fact that there is no RockBox on
it yet. Yet.... *g*

At the moment I make my path through the Documentation's of all the
chips =). Maybe I find a way. How did you start with RockBox? What where
your steps?

Thank you
Tom