Subject: Re: HDD error + No spin (=> ATA error -11)
From: Markus Grebenstein (
Date: 2004-07-27

Hi Oliver,

my unit doesn't work anymore too and might have the same problem (I
measured the voltage supplying the HD and it's missing). Rest of the
unit works fine. If I connect the HD to external DC the unit works fine
too. So would you mind telling me where those defect "harddisk
connectors" in your unit have been.

Thanks a lot in advance!