Subject: Re: AW: edit MP3s thru Rockbox?
From: Andre Roessel (RCS-Technik_at_t-online.de)
Date: 2004-07-28

> > It was me who wrote that plugin. It is not up to date with the
> > current version of rockbox and still in alpha state. You can
> > download it at http://rockbox.carangg.de . That version also
> > features volume triggered recording.
>
> Wow, this is an *amazing* piece of work. Amazing how easy it is to
> split a song. Beautiful and smart interface. Also amazing how
Wow, another BIG enhancement of ROCKBOX! I am very impressed about the
progress of Rockbox development during the last few months.
I would like to have another cutting tool: The possibility to cut out unwanted pieces of
mp3-files. For instance when you have a radio recording and want to cut out all music
or all speech. It would require a special "Cut-out" mode where you listen to the file and
set start- and stop-marks with an F-key. With another F-key these marked pieces can
get removed at once. So you can easily check a recording and edit/cut it while listening.

Andre.