Subject: RockBox greeting
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-07-29

I had an idea for something kind of unique;
I made a folder in my jukebox called just 00, so it will appear first in the
list of folders.
I have noticed that my jukebox always says the name of the first folder when
I boot it up.
This is with TalkBox enabled of course.
So I made an MP3 of the synthesized voice saying:
"Hello Glenn, and welcome back to RockBox"
and of course named it _dirname.talk and placed it in the folder.
So it is pretty neat to hear my jukebox greet me each time I boot it up.
Glenn

Glenn N0YJV
MS Messenger: GlennErvin_at_CableOne.net
Work: gErvin_at_NCBvi.state.ne.us