Subject: talkbox is not working.
From: ezankel01 (
Date: 2004-07-29

For some reason I cannot get talkbox to work. everything seems to go fine until I open the lame file. I enter the music directory and the lame program starts. It looks like it installs fine. However, after lame is finished (about 10 seconds) and I either click done or close it, it starts up again. This time I do not have to enter the music directory. I end up going throught the process again. It continues to finish and restart lame (after closing) over and over in what seems an endless cycle. ( I did it for ten or 15 tries and then gave up). I had to close the program with ctrl+alt+delete to stop it from restarting. The archos still is not talking(yes i did have talk when hovering on).

~ _/) ~~
navigare necesse est. (to sail is necessary)
 -Plutarch, 86 A.D.