Subject: Re: Questions about plugin development
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-07-29

>Yes. So if there is code in a plugin that could be shared, we move it to
>the library.

Okay, so can plugins include files and share code that way or is that not
allowed? I ask this as I seem to recall some of BlueChips code including
code from another file in a weird way.
I ask this as I would like to have common code for loading level data (like in Snake2)
that can be used in another game. It seems that Level loading code doesn't deserve to be
in a plugin library.

Or am I being stupid here?

mat

"Move around folks, push it back there, move along, shows over folks, let him breath, step lively"

John Linnell
Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com