Subject: Re: playlist buffer full
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-07-30

Amanda Redmond-Neal wrote:
> i just installed rockbox on an archose jukebox recorder 20 for the first time.
> when i attempt to play any audio file, i get the message: "error accessing
> playlist control file," followed by the elaboration: "playlist buffer full."
> the songs don't ultimately play.
> is this problem common? forgive me if it's really the simplest thing ever -- i
> wonder wherer to go from here.

For the "dir buffer full" problem, go here:

http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/faq.html#76

Regarding the "error accessing..." problem, I wonder if you really
installed Rockbox correctly. Did you really unzip the entire ZIP onto
your jukebox? If you did, there should be a directory called .rockbox in
the root, containing lots of other files and directories.

Linus