Subject: Different Charger for 2200 mAh Batteries?
From: anmelden (anmelden_at_oleco.net)
Date: 2004-07-31

Hi,

I recently bought myself some 2200 mAh batteries. Since then I seem to
have trouble charging it through the Rockbox unit.
I have a replacement charger with a 500 mA output. I know that the
original one is supposed to have 600 MA, but are these 100 mA all the
difference? Because mine charges, forever, it just seems it doesn't
really put energy in these accus. When I charge them externally,
everything seems to be fine...
Do I need a different charger? Do you have recommendations for something
(I live in Sydney)?

Thanks,

Peter