Subject: Metronome enhancements?
From: Stefan Hahn (stefhahn_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-08-01

Hi -

as a very pleased RockBox user I just discovered the
Metronome function.... very useful!

As I don't know how complex (the original request said
it was quite easy) the code is, I was thinking about
an enhanced version - before raising an enhancement
request I wanted to discuss it here.

So here are some ideas:

- include bars, giving the possibility to change count
and bar (e.g. 4/4 3/4 7/11)
- indicate the first beat by a different frequency
- include quarter notes, eighth-notes,
sixteenth-notes, eighth-note triplets (different
frequencies)
- allow volume settings per quarter/eighth/...

This would be a bummer for the musicians w/ rockbox!

So: would this be possible?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

ciao,
Stefan