Subject: RE: FM Recorder developed two Faults
From: John Gurd (j.gurd_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: 2004-08-02

I've spoken to the technical department of the firm I bought it from.
They're going to try to repair it so I've just shipped it off to them. I've
also bought another one on E-Bay, so I'm going to get a friend to replace
the FMR's hard disk with an 80GB one. The TravelStar seems to be the one
people were recommending. Any do's and don'ts I should know about?

John