Subject: Re: RB Directory listing order
From: Fred (speedup_at_gmail.com)
Date: 2004-08-02

As allways, if you don't need it, don't use it ... I'd like to
sincerly thank Bryan VanDyke for his grat job and quick answer, I'll
make some builds available as soon as I get it to work ;)
I don't like the "leading zero" method that doesn't make files feel
natural ... don't ask me why, but I find it strange to name my files
"01 - Track.mp3" instead of "1 - Track.mp3". This fix should be
proposed as a patch as many of you dislike the idea of including it
into the RB tree.

Fred