Subject: Battery question related to Archos
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-08-03

Hello!

I have just aquired a JBMM, for a vastly reduced price, 25! I know Rockbox will never work on this though, so don't worry! It is immediatly missed though...

No, my question relates to the charging. This thing doesn't seem to hold it's charge for very long at all - an hour tops. Also, when charging, the unit get's very hot. Could this be that only one cell is connected and therefore getting more charge than it is meant to?

Any help, would be much appreciated.

cheers,

mat

"Move around folks, push it back there, move along, shows over folks, let him breath, step lively"

John Linnell
Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com