Subject: Re: Simulator question
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-08-03

> is there a possibility to start the simulator and it starts
> automatically a specific .rock ? Something like
> "uisw32.exe calculator.rock"
> This would be very helpfully for plugin developers.

I have made an autostart feature (for my CD changer plugin), so the box
looks for "autostart.rock" on startup. This code is present but disabled in
the official build, uncomment #define AUTOROCK in main.c to get it.
The check currently is only in the variant of init() for the real target,
but you can copy something like that to the simulator version.

Jörg