Subject: Problemsrecording (bug tracker 991268)
From: Paul van der Heu (pvdh_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: 2004-08-03

I am still having serious problems with recording, here's my latest addition to the bugtracker item I created:

After a complete reformat and using CVS 040718 I got one
good recording but after the second live set when I pressed
OFF the red led started to blink quickly for a while and after
that rockbox was completely frozen. Needles to say the
resulting file was well mangled and what I got was a repetition
of what seems the last buffer content. The file had this bit
about 5 times in a row after which all I have is silence. weird
thing is the file length is about right..

Running it through mp3fixer got massive hits with bad frames,
running upto 25-75 bad frame blocks..

As I am currently way to busy to free some time to do
extensive testing I'm back with v2.2(release) for now.

I have now been doing a number of recordings with 2.2 and that works just fine. So I am sort of stumped on what next to try..