Subject: Re: Archos JB Recorder V2 - No FM
From: Neon John (johngd_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 2004-08-04

The USB cord keeps the drive spun up for a long time, maybe all the time. The
drive ran until the batteries ran down. They are now too dead to power up the
unit.

On my V1 when I do that I have to take the batteries out and charge them on a
regular charger.

John

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 03:26:34 +0100, Scott B McDowall
<scott.bmcdowall_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:

>I got my recorder on Monday - last night i left it plugged into a USB
>hub I use for my lap top. I tried to turn it on half an hour ago and it
>won't. What have I done wrong? Can anyone help?
>
>Scott B

---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net