Subject: Re: Updated: Rockbox running directly from flash rom (ROMbox)
From: Gary (
Date: 2004-08-04

I have been running rombox on my V2 for a couple of weeks. What tests do you need? Let me know, and I will participate. Just remember that you are talking to a tech idiot. I have not used the viewers, because I have nothing to try them with. Any suggestions. The only bug I have seen, is it sometimes RLOD's in the middle of a song. I can power it off, and then back on and it works fine after that. It has happened twive in about 4 hours of use. I had no instances of it locking up before rombox.