Subject: Re: Archos Jukebox Recorder V2 - Help
From: Scott B McDowall (
Date: 2004-08-04

Hi Gary

I got it from a nice lady and the battery worked fine until I left the
Recorder plugged into a USB hub. One theory is that the hard drive kept
on spinning and used more power than the USB was supplying so the
battery is totally dead. If it were a V1, I could take the batteries out
and charge or replace them - but it's a V2 with a NiIon battery. I agree
that it's a battery issue too but I don't know what to do!

Scott B