Subject: RE: Archos Jukebox Recorder V2 - Help

RE: Archos Jukebox Recorder V2 - Help

From: Stuart Tedford <stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 15:28:42 +0100

If it's anything like the V1 you can hold down the F1 button with the unit
switched off, and then insert the mains charger jack, the unit will then
turn itself on and will boot straight into archos original firmware (due to
the F1 key being held down). This will charge the battery without trying to
spin up the drive, which obviously the battery cannot do when it's totally
flat.

Stu.