Subject: Re: Recorder : No more Voice and Auto Power On ?
From: Frank Mertens (fra.mertens_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-08-05

Hi Matthias,

just download the zipfile for your box (e.g. fmrecorder) from the daily
builds site
and unzip it to your box. If you have already flashed rockbox, just "play"
the
rockbox.ucl file. Further instructions you found in the usermanual.

Regards

Frank

"Matthias Klumpp" <Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Oooops,

I guess I found the problem.
I copied the bin's of that ZIP
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/flash/flash_rec.zip
to my root.

That means I flashed rockbox 2.2, right ?

Where can I get the bin's for the daily builds from ?
Do I have to do the compilation on my own, or is there a place where I can
get that files from ?

THX

Gru▀ / Regards / Abrašo

Matthias