Subject: Re: Batteries and Charging
From: Dan Richardson (
Date: 2004-08-05

> I turned trickle Off and am testing again (I travel tomorrow) - So Deep Off,

Hah. That's got it here.
Trickle charge off and it seems to work with my
300 mA 9V Radio Shack car charger.
I assume it'll work with my no-name 600 mA car charger,
but I haven't tested it yet.

I tried the battery test app with the car charger plugged in,
and it wrote two entries and drained the battery.

I read the FAQ on trickle, but I couldn't understand it.
What happens if I leave it plugged in with trickle off?
Does it charge to full and then drain until I turn it off?