Subject: Re: Recorder V2
From: scott (die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-08-07

--- mat <matholton_at_landofconfusion.com> wrote:
> There can be slight differences but they are obvious. The battery cover
> sometimes (on both JBMM and FM) has two small screws that join in to the
> top cover. My first FM didn't have these and sometimes the battery cover
> would pop out. Crap design Archos, thanks.

while it's true that some of the early FMs and MMs didn't have the screws, all
of the later models (AFAIK) did. the V2 was released long after new FMs had
screws on the top (mine has screws and its over a year old). furthermore, if
there aren't screws the directions are still the same, you just skip the first
step (i can't imagine that being very hard to figure out).

-scott