Subject: AW: Installing 80GB Hard Drive
From: Matthias Klumpp (Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-08-07

As I know (and also did with my Player and Recorder), it's only necessary,
that you have the HDD formatted with FAT32 before putting it in the JB.
As I remember it must be only one partition, but I'm not sure about this.

If you format the new HDD in the same PC that has your MP3's, it's much
faster to copy the MP3 files to the HDD while mounted in the PC.

IMHO, that's it.

Gruß / Regards / Abraço

Matthias