Subject: JB jumping back to root with Resume/Car Adapter ?
From: Matthias Klumpp (
Date: 2004-08-07

Hi all,

I'm facing the following effect on my Player/Recorder (both have same

Follwoing settings I adjusted:
All albums organised in directories and sub-directories with
genre/artist/album and so on....
I'm not using playlists at all.
Resume = ask
car adapter mode = on

When I apply power, I'm asked if I want to resume.
Then I press "Play" and the JB resumes where it was last switched of.
If I then want to hear another song and I press "Stop", the JB jumps back to
the root directory.

A lot of times I would like to hear an album that's in the same directory,
but I then always have to navigate downwards to where the JB was playing

Is there any possibility/setting to jump to the directory where the last
played album is located ?

Gru▀ / Regards / Abrašo