Subject: strange behavior on file list
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-08-08

I am wondering if this is abnormal or otherwise just strange behavior for
the RockBox.
I have noticed that I will be in a folder and I might start on a file, such
as file 2, and I will play that file, and move through the files by jumping
through the songs; and when I get so far down, it does not matter how far,
I will stop the file with the stop button, and I land on file 2, where I
began.
Is it possible to make it land on the file I exited from?
This would make it easier for those of us who cannot see the screen, or
those not able to look at the time to know what the file number is of the
song just exited from.
Glenn

Glenn N0YJV
MS Messenger: GlennErvin_at_CableOne.net
Work: gErvin_at_NCBvi.state.ne.us