Subject: RE: Turns out it was a V1 Recorder
From: rinty (rinty_at_freeuk.com)
Date: 2004-08-08

You're a Star John, but I'm afraid your reward won't be in heaven!.
I'm surprised though that the difference between the 2 units wasn't
obvious, though I've had the benefit of seeing both. One thing that's
well worth doing with a v1 is, to bin the 1500MAH batteries and
install some 2.3MAH ones. It really does expend the battery life
significantly.

Rob