Subject: RE: V1 Recorder Batteries
From: John Gurd (j.gurd_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: 2004-08-08

Thanks Rob, you must be a clairvoyant, eh? (smile). I've forwarded your
previous answer to Ann. As to why I didn't spot the difference between the
units, I did, but I was too eager to get Rockboxing to think about the
significance. I knew it was a Recorder and not an FM Recorder, so I put the
difference down to that!

Cheers

John