Subject: Re: Scandisk
From: Rocker (
Date: 2004-08-08

I have successfully scanned my fmr with scan disk running windows xp pro.
Right click on the root directory, tab to hardware and run the check disk
for errors button. I choose the check disk and fixed problems boxes. There
will be a two phase scan. It takes about 45 minutes or less for me to do
this with a clunky but reliable 1.3 gig machine.