Subject: Updated: browsing using id3 tags/display names
From: Jonathan Deonarine (deonarin_at_netscape.net)
Date: 2004-08-08

I've documented this feature on the Wiki, and I've also posted some
builds based on yesterday's code on the sourceforge site.

If you'd like to know more, check out:

http://rockbox.haxx.se/twiki/bin/view/Main/UseDisplayName

and the SourceForge patch tracker:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1001358&group_id=44306&atid=439120

The builds are towards the bottom of the page, above the 'changes' entries.

I only have a Recorder V2, but I have tested the player code in the
simulator. Please let me know if you experience bugs or odd behavior.
(either via email, or the sourceforge tracker) Keep in mind that these
builds are based on an experimental patch against daily builds, which
could contain unstable code.

~Jonathan