Subject: Play mutes ?bug?
From: Stu Engelke (engineer_at_nycradio.com)
Date: 2004-08-09

I sent this once before and since then have flashed the unit to a daily
build ( about two months old now). The problem is getting worse. It
frequently stops playing but the timer and progress bar keep moving. The
level meters show no audio.
Help please

I have a recorder V2. Had it for some time now and am running V2.2 of rockbox.

Here is how the problem happens.
I'm near the end of a song usually about a minute from the end or less.
I stop the player.
I turn off the player.

When I start it back up the next time it resumes where it left off.
Very soon the audio will mute.
It will stay muted into the next song.

Turning it off and back on will fix. Restarting the current song at the
beginning will usually fix it.

This only happens if I stop and turn off near the end of a song. It happens
nearly every time I stop it near the end of a song. I do wait after stop
for the "bookmark created" to go away and the directory listing to display
before turning it off.

Stu Engelke

Stuart Engelke
WMCA WWDJ NY