Subject: Re: Updated: browsing using id3 tags/display names
From: Jonathan Deonarine (deonarin_at_netscape.net)
Date: 2004-08-10

Markus Braun pointed out a couple of display issues regarding blank
tags. (I was counting a 0 track number as valid data) These issues
were fixed.

In addition, I've added time/date checking support. So if you modify
the id3 tags, the cache should notice this and properly regenerate.

Updated patch file, plugin, and builds are available at the sourceforge
site.

Thanks to all of you who have tested this so far!

~Jonathan