Subject: Re: mp3 cutting and pasting
From: blaou (blaou_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2004-08-10

back on track:
The tool I suggested, mp3directcut ( http://www.mpesch3.de ),
is Freeware (doesn't cost anything),
is not OpenSource,
but is the nicest tool around for cutting, fading in/out), splitting and
pitching mp3's I have tried so far (and I have tried many, both
commercial, open-source and free). At 140 KB it's just what you can bare
to download with a modem-connection and it gives you that Wavelab-feel
;)
For those who think that a GUI is politically uncorrect and prefer to
ignore that humans are visual persons, there's a lot of
command-line-tools out there.

Sincerely yours,

Bill Gates