Subject: Re: Help!!! JBFMR20 -error showing USB mode
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-08-10

> A message I sent earlier is below, but this is now happening with
> virtually
> every button I press - can anyone help?!!!
>
> Thanks!
>
> I'm using a daily build, having succesfully flashed my firmware, but from
> time to time I keep getting the USB logo on screen in response to me
> pressing, for example, the up key.
>
> I'll install the latest daily build, but has anyone else had this and what
> is the solution?!!!

I'm confident this is a hardware problem. The USB plug is detected by one of
the analog inputs the CPU provides, the keys are done by two other analog
channels. Somehow your box seems to have crosstalk between those. Not much I
can advise for, except to open it up and check for bad soldering or shorts.
Maybe some humidity went in?

Jörg