Subject: RE: Dead Jukebox Recorder 20
From: Adrian Smith (drin_smith1_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-08-11

--- Stuart Tedford <stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk>
wrote:

> You need to boot into the original Archos firmware
> by switching the unit off, then hold down F1 key,
> then insert the charger (while still holding down F1

> and unit swithced off). The JB will power up into
> Archos firmware and immediately start charging the
> batts.

Thanks Stuart! That did it!

Ummm, can I ask a silly followup question? Once the
batteries have charged, will I be able to simply plug
in the charger to start charging, or will I have to
boot into the Archos firmware every time?

Of course, if the newer bootloader resolves the issue
maybe I should just upgrade. :)

Thanks again!

-Adrian