Subject: RE: Dead Jukebox Recorder 20
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-08-11

Hi, Adrian.
        You said
        Ummm, can I ask a silly followup question? Once the
batteries have charged, will I be able to simply plug
in the charger to start charging, or will I have to
boot into the Archos firmware every time?

        You should be able to just plug the charger in. The problem which
forces you to press F1 when you plug in is one which only happens when you
let the batteries go down too far, and Rockbox can't start on the available
power. The new loader seems to solve this problem.
My apologies to the developers if I've mangled or oversimplified the
explanation.
        Aman