Subject: Re: Updated: browsing using id3 tags/display names
From: Jonathan Deonarine (
Date: 2004-08-13

Another bug fix and a new feature.

Bug fixed: Markus again noted an issue, this time with the id3 v1/v2
preference. This feature should now use this preference properly.

Feature added: You can now clear caches on a directory-by-directory
basis by highlighting the directory in the tree view, then pressing
ON+PLAY, and selecting "Clear display name cache".

Documentation, patch, plugin, and builds are all updated.