Subject: Re: Rombox
From: Daniel Gudlat (gudlat_at_web.de)
Date: 2004-08-13

Joseph Jones wrote:
> Seems that discussion of it has been somewhat dead. <snip>

I take that to mean that the people running Rombox (including myself)
have found nothing new to complain about. :-)

> Are we likely to see Rombox as the default flashing build for the
> platforms it fits onto (JBR and V2) when the recording issues have been
> fixed? I'd love to see it in the CVS.

Me too. Not necessarily as a default feature (although that would be
nice), but at least as an option for those who compile their own builds
from time to time (Bluechip's excellent Dev-Kit has made that reasonably
easy.)

Greetings,

--
Daniel Gudlat